Happy Sunday everyone well how are you enjoying the last day of the weekend,I'm just blog surfing and gosh there are so many talented people.I wish i had more time in the day to do what i love but i been trying to get healthy and its hard.I quit smoking a couple of years ago and gained some weight.So now I'm trying hard to get rid of it i tried weight watchers with a girl from work well that worked for a minute then i was bored with it.LOL!! So now I'm using a treadmill and Ive lost 13 pounds so far about 6 pounds of it i lost from the treadmill the other 7 was watching what i eat.And if i just sit and do what i love all day joining challenges and sitting in my studio i feel bad for doing it so i take some time out in the morning to play and then i walk and then i do my chores.So with all that being said and feeling like i just aired my business out there .LOL!! I had time to create another card for the challenge over at All That Scraps and the challenge was paper buttons so why don't you come play along athttp://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/ i know you have some paper buttons in your stash.LOL!! Well thanks for visiting and Remember do something Creative everyday,its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Beautiful card! I love the colors and design...your button look fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the weight loss, I know it's not easy!
This is so pretty!
ReplyDelete