Friday, August 12, 2011

anything but a card



Happy Friday don't you just love Fridays well i do because that means the weekend is here.Well today it was a busy day went to home depot just love that place.Went with hubby and bought some Martha Stewart crackle and glitter paint.OMG that lady has some amazing colors to choose from.We went to two home depots and found it i was happy then i came home and i forgot about the challenge over athttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ so got busy on it and since it had to be anything but a card i made this little box .I used a die cut from sizzix its for the Big Shot Pro i new if i dusted off some of my dies i would find one that was perfect.LOL!so why don't you come play along.well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that pretty paper and the flowers you've used. Someone will be very happy to get this little bag...even if it's empty! LOL! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbaba! This is so cute!! I was thinking about getting one of these dies...this is so adorable, now I really want one!! hehehe! I love the Mo image you chose too. Your coloring is so pretty!! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete