Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling Blue



Hello its Thursday and i have another card to share this one is for the challenge over at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ And its all about Blue that's this weeks challenge is do a card using blue.For me that wasn't hard because blue is my favorite color and pink, but blue is at the top.LOL! So i colored one of the images i picked as one of my winnings i was on a lucky streak for awhile and kept joining all these challenges and i won.So now i need to cut back I'm playing with paint and canvas right now and so I'm kinda behind.But Mos challenge she has a list of up coming challenges so makes it super easy to play in them.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

7 comments:

  1. This is perfectly adorable, Barbara! Love that shade of blue and your coloring on the image is wonderful. Love how you placed your flourishes...so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Barb H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! This image is so sweet, and you've colored her beautifully! I like the glittery wings. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challeng4e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab coloring of this gorgeous image, you have done a perfect job, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Barbara! Your coloring is so beautiful and you've chosen a great image- just have to add this on my wishlist:)
    Thanks for playing along at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! You've done a great job with this. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Barbara, this is gorgeous!! I love the coloring on this dress. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a stunning creation !!! It is just beautiful !!! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete