Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor day



Happy Labor day hope your all having a relaxing day,i haven't blogged much life just seems to get in the way.Funny though because i still try to find some time to play haven't colored or joined any challenges but Ive had a day where i played with Dominoes.And you know what I'm loving it such a small place to be creative on.I even bought some memory glass and tried my hand at soldering i need lots and lots of practice.But its fun and that's all that matters,right?Ive joined some mixed media groups and some altered arts group and Ive been lurking cause these women are amazing.I'm not ready to jump in yet,I'm thinking of taking a Suzi Blu online class cause i just love her spirit she makes me laugh.I want to learn to draw and right now i cant even draw a stick figure lol but i will might not be sold in a gallery when I'm done but it will hang proudly in my studio.LOL!! Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! It's funny, I went to the store yesterday and bought dominoes to alter too! I am planning to do something butterfly related. Love all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow hunny these are just stunning im amazed at them i would love to do something as beautiful as that ,you could sell them .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps ps i love the fairy one she looks like me lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I love your domino pendants. They are very vintage and lovely.

    ReplyDelete