Sunday, June 26, 2011





Well Happy Monday everyone,and today is my youngest brother Steve's Birthday and i know he is smiling down on me, because he knows i wouldn't forget his special day.I hope you are having a amazing day in heaven Steve and i hope you know i miss you and you are always on my mind.OK better stop before i start to cry more.Well wanted to share a card i did for a challenge over at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ this is one of my fav images and with summer here its perfect.The challenge was Flowers,Flutters,Fairies,Fancy folds you could do one or all so this is what i created.Hope you will also come play along Mo Manning has the the cutest images that when you start to color they put a smile on your face.Plus i love this lady i even named my cat after her.LOL!! So remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. such a cute card! and I will be saying prayers for you and your family today. may you find comfort in one another. :)

    sending hugs across the miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barbara! Your card is adorable, love the colors and this image is one of my favorite too:)
    Congrats on your new Grand Calibur; you surely have a great collection there:)I'm stuck with my old Sizzix one. I even use grand dies in it; with some of them it works:)
    Hugs sweetie and thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge- we'd love to hear from you again:)
    Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so cute, Barbara! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards Barbara. Love the first one, great take on the circle challenge at Phindy's Place. Make sure to link your entry a second time, since you've used a Phindy's image!

    ReplyDelete