Well I'm back with another post not bad two in a week.Well this one is to share a card i did for http://phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme was circles so i created this card that i thought came out pretty good if i do say so myself.LOL!! I used my nessties and the paper is from crate paper.I'm so loving this line of paper,so why don't you come play along, phindys has a so many images to choose from.Well thanks for stopping bye and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



super cute! and what great, summery colors!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Barbara! Love that little blue bird - such a nice contrast to your other warm colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. That big circle showcases the image so nicely and the flowers and lace are a perfect addition. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
Barbara this is one of my favourite images and I LOVE this card, so pretty. Have you entered the challenge twice with your Phnidy image? Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place Challenge, don't forget the Anything Goes with a Phindy image challenge this week
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anne