Happy Saturday everyone hope your having a nice weekend.Well i had been sick all week laying in bed with the worse flu ever.but yesterday i got some happy mail and boy did i feel better.LOL!! and it was my package from scrap-mart took forever but it finally came it was my new grand calibur.I know its not new to lots of you, to me it was new and well i was able to try it and well i liked it.And well here it sits with the rest of my die cut machines.I also have a cricut expression and the orginal sizzix but those two i dont use as much so they are on another shelf.I guess that it for me i ran out of room for die cutting machines but then i said that when i bought my orginal sizzix.LOL!! well remember do something creative everday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Both cards are GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us Phindy’s!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dorcas