Happy Thursday just a quick post to share a painted pot i did.I got the idea from prima live with Lolly gosh its so much fun to watch ustream.I have chatted with so many different artist from paper crafters to mixed media artist.There are some talented girls out there,that have me trying different things.I'm trying beading right now well making stick pins and charms to add to tags and things.So Ive kinda been playing with some other artsy stuff,next will be sewing i hope, my aunt sews and teaches classes.She makes some great fabric art so i hope to cling to her in the next couple of weeks.LOL!!! Working on a new bathroom and boy that's been a headache,but i will have that bathroom where i can sit with some bubble bath and candles and relax after a long day of creating.LOL!!! Its been crazy i hope things settle down because i want to just create and not look at anymore tile grout carpet cabinets toilets and tubs.I'm finished after awhile everything looks the same.Well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.( so much for a quick post)LOL!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment