Pink that's this weeks challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com of course i had to join one cause i love her images and second because pink is one of my favorite colors.So why don't you come play along.Ill be crossing my fingers that i win Ive been pretty lucky Ive won one challenge from her then i won twice with Donna Salazar on ustream won a ticket for the artful horizon show and a crafty chronicle news letter.And then tomorrow on Saturday hubby is taking me out to buy me something special for mothers day then were headed to Costa mesa to some flea market thingy.If i cant find something that i really want he said he will buy the grand calibur for me.Not that i need a new toy but because they haven't came out with the spacer thingy for the big shot pro yet.I'm kinda inpatient i wont to use my grand nessties.and its cheap under 100 bucks.Well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Stunning card Barbara and a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY in advance!
ReplyDeleteI tell you what. If you really want that Grand Calibur I think that I'd not SEE anything at the flea market tomorrow. hee hee.
Thanks for playing along in the PINK challenge this week. Your card sure did make me SMILE and GIGGLE!
Barbara what a pretty card. I'm so missing entering Cheryl's challenges and I will be back to them very soon. But in the mean time I can enjoy looking at wonderful cards instead! :0)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Barbara! I love this pink challenge. Great extra bling on the flowers. Have a Happy Mother's Day. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteHi miss Barbara, I am kind of bummed about the pieces we need for the pro aren't available yet... but, I am going to stick it out... can't justify~for me anyway~ getting another cutting tool!
ReplyDeleteyour Sassy card is so sweet all decked out in these lovely pinks!
you go girl.... sweet as can be!
thanks for playing along with us this week!
Hugs
Judy
This little bunny is one of my favorites. You colored her so pretty. Hope you got a great find for your Mother's Day present.
ReplyDeleteOh, so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!