Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sassy Cheryls



Happy Saturday everyone just a quick post i have a zillion things to do today.But i wanted to make sure i shared my card i did for the challenge athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme is out doors so i did this cute card and oh i love this cutie so come over and play you might have a chance to win 5 bucks in digis.I won last week and i was so happy so now ill have some more digis to color.LOL!! Well have a great weekend and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

4 comments:

  1. Barbara, how cute is this little sweetie, Your coloring is awesome, love the way you did the hair, I have been practicing red hair :). Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challege each week, we love to see your creations and share in your shopping adventures LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your 'zillion' things done? :)
    This is a gorgeous card Barbara! So glad you played along in the challenge this week. Loving the Outdoors theme! Such a wide variety theme to play along.
    Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, now that's precious!
    Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I wondered where you'd disappeared to. Guessing the bathroom project is either fixing to or has commenced. I love this card. She's colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete