Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There is a monster in my house


Ok so not a real one,but its a Big shot Pro OMG the enabler Mrs Judy showed me a pic of her machine and i think it was love at first site.The problem is i didn't think it was that big and heavy.I'm so glad i bought it and i can use all my other dies I'm still learning but ill get the hang of it.I have to find a table that i can sit it on for now i put it on this table sideways i had it this way just for the pic.Thank you Judy i have a new toy to add to my studio.LOL!!And the dies for this are huge so ill be stalking sizzix for sales.well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

5 comments:

  1. Wow...that thing is a monster!! Thanks for coming over and following my blog! I am enjoying yours. Envious of the Big Shot Pro!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll ask you again honey - are you sure you don't want to come live next door? hehe.. wow I am so "in envy" right now. SMiles. So pleased you have your new toy at long last honey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, even though we are told that this thing is big! your never quite prepaired for the real thing :):)
    your gonna love it.. and sideways is the best way to use it for sure! I haven't ordered any of the huge dies yet.. but I know there will be some in my near future..
    so happy to be your friendly enabler:):):)
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara this thing is HUGE! Oh but you're going to have so much fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa---that's huge! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete