Saturday, March 19, 2011

i need a make over

This is just some of my paper packs have no space for them,and the plastic drawers are for flowers(right) one on the left has my art supplies
then this is all my stamps the dresser is filled with more stamps its filled to the top

this is suppose to be my sewing desk with my sewing machine well i paint also on it.


This table holds my die cut machines but with the big shot pro in the mail need something else.the dies on the left with the flip flops that's a pro die and the ones behind also couldn't wait to start buying the pro dies.LOL!! I even have a few cricut carts that haven't been opened yet one day and all the boxes hold more dies love my sizzix



this shelf holds all my pads the smaller ones and 12x12 single sheets my bind it all that is collecting dust.LOL!!





and then next is my table that stores my card stock and odds n ends and my ribbon oh i love my ribbon




this is the other side of my desk that stores my ink pads my bling,then theres all my paint 256 bottles and on top of that has more baskets of stuff new in packages just no place to put them.And rolls of paper and mesh and stuff.And last is the drawers that holds some of my stamps i hate it but it works.This closet that stores the stamps is what i need to change thinking maybe some shelves in there instead of all these drawers? what do you think I'm so tired of looking at this spot this is the only part of my room i don't like much what would you do with this spot? well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul





5 comments:

  1. Oh me oh my - when are you opening your first store honey?? Hehe.. I don't even want to think about having to organsie or sort through lot! Think I'd disappear for a few months! Rofl.
    I had my eye on the big shot pro but the sheer size of it meant I would have nowehre practical to keep it. Have fun with it honey I know you will! :) What an amazing craft space you have.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lord woman, you don't need a makeover, you need an INTERVENTION. hee hee.
    Such great stuff. How do you reach the ribbon up those shelves.
    Gosh, you have a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do know that the titel of your blog is perfect don't you? I'm with Cheryl, you do need an intervention or else you need to open a store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sassy Cheryl - an INTERVENTION LOL LOL LOL
    Barbara I don't think I have ever seen so much stuff in my life!
    I am soooo glad I don't have to organize it :o) I can imagine all the fun you are going to have with all your goodies. I love your bright turquoise colours and cute curtains.
    You will have to let us know what you decide to do with your closet.
    Big hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your room is perfect... looks like heaven :) my friends say I need a 12 step program !! but I'd probably just take pictures and make a scrapbook !!!

    ReplyDelete