Well its Saturday and this is whats sitting on my desk,over at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ Every Thursday you take a pic of your room so we can all come take a peak and see what your working on.me i started my art Journal and gosh its just so much fun and messy.LOL!!So come join us all you have to do is take a picture of your studio and show us what your working on and you get a chance to win a free digi.How easy is that well thanks for taking a peak in my space and have a great weekend and remember do something creative everday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Love the idea of an art journal. Hope you'll show more of it in the future.
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing your space this week.
Like the journal and your desk looks pretty good. I even think the rest of your space looks pretty organized.
ReplyDeleteYou should pop over to What On Your Workdesk Wednesday too! (Or perhaps you do ans I've missed you!) I'm sooo jealous! and it's TIDY too! Fabulous crafty space!!
ReplyDelete(Lyn)
WOAH!! I am in craft room over load!!! I gotta show my hubby this, he thinks I have too much stuff. Lol Great room to play in! ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteGreat space, Barbara! There's alot of craftiness stuffed into this room! LOL!
ReplyDelete