Happy St Pattys day,are you all wearing green? not me i dont have a green work shirt.all day while in my studio i wear a mans button dress shirt this month its pink i found it cheap at JC Pennys.LOL!! So when it gets so yucky and stained with paint, glue, i toss it and start looking for a new one.Ok lets get to my challenge card i did for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ this week at sassy cheryls the theme is inspired by nature,so i picked flowers to color.I pulled out my prisma pencils and went to town coloring,oh how fun i had.I bought these pencils awhile back because there is a friend online named Judy this girl is something she colors with pencils and her work is amazing.So im trying to play with mine and hope to get better as time goes by.So have a great St Pattys day and if you drink be safe and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Nope, I didn't have green on either. I forgot about that, but remember if you didn't have green on when you went to school on St. Patty's Day, you got pinched!
ReplyDeleteLoving this card. It's gorgeous. You did a great job with your Prisma's girl!
Hey. . . .and why don't you show that 'yucky' shirt for one of the SMThursday's. That would be a HOOT!
I live in Ireland and I dont even have a green shirt lol.
ReplyDeleteLove your card, and those funky new images, thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge this week.
Jackie :)
Beautiful card... love the blue and yellow & the distressing :)
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Barbara, I think your on a roll with the prisma pencils my friend... this is fantastic! great colors and I see some awesome blending there! aren't these flowers such fun to color...
ReplyDeleteSo happy you joined us again this week!
Hugs to ya!
Judy
Beautiful card Barbara! Love the twine and roughed up edges. Nope, no green on me either...I forgot. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Barbara. My pencils sit idly by as I color with my Copics-just haven't the patience to work with them!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!