Happy Friday im so glad the weekend is here,hubby has the whole weekend off .I love it when he is home even if we dont do anything i love just having him around.Ok enough lets get to my new card i did for http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ something new is the theme.Well i had to dig through all my stuff and well ok everything on this card is new,The Digi image, the DP is from Bo bunny (gabriellle)the flowers are from i am roses and the birds on the top is a punch from martha stewart and the stamp is from gosh i dont know .LOL!! And i colored it with prisma pencils and ditressed it with my distressing tool from zutter and Donna Salazar she is my new addiction.Love her work.Well have a great weekend and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.Thanks for stopping by
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, I just LOVE the distressing! It's adorable! Love the colors! It's just perfect! I'm with you. . .Happy, Happy, Spring!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the challenge this week!
I get to comment first:)
ReplyDeletewhat a darling card.. I love your earthtone colors. the martha bird border is the perfect finishing touch for this fun image!
you go girl... so happy to see SO MANY of your new stuffffsss... used on this beauty!
Thanks for joining us for this weeks Sassy Challenge!
hugs to ya
Judy
Very sweet! The distressing is a perfect technique with this image.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the distressing Barbara, Love the colors and your embellishments are wonderful. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge, always love to have ya!!!
ReplyDeleteBarbara this card is awesome. I love the papers and the distressing is perfect with this image.
ReplyDeleteOh, you lucky girl-a Zutter distresser-how do you like it? I love this card and all of your new stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!
Fabulous card!! Love your tattered edges and country feel. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteHey girl!!!! Love all the distressing I see on this card! Thanks for joining us (once again!) at Sassy Cheryls this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracy