Friday, February 18, 2011

Recycle Repurpose,Reuse


Happy Friday the weekend is here and its suppose to rain.Its OK cause hubby will be home and were gonna watch some DVDs and just hang out.Well this week at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ they are having a RRR (look up at title)LOL!!To long to type,anyways i had these coffee cans my friend gave me she decorated them at a stamp party and had them sitting on the table as trash containers.So we used it to throw our scraps in,so i did the same and added this cute image I'm gonna use it to hide some candy in it.Im on WW but sometimes you just need that chocolate.LOL!!!So come join us dig something out and RRR and come play with us this week.Well have a great weekend thanks for stopping by,and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.Oh this is my wacky cat Mo she just had to get in the picture.LOL!!!

8 comments:

  1. This is the most gorgeous scrap can I've ever seen. You better have your DH hide the can from you if you're going to put chocolate in it and dole it out to you piece by piece when you've been good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling you'd have to padlock it if it were mine with chocolate in it! :) GReat RRR project hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's the critter doing to that coffee can? Did you put kitty treats in there?! I LOVE this photo! And your project is fantastic! I'll take a dozen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger! I love what you have done for this weeks challenge.... its always nice to decorate cans. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! is that full of chocolate!!! I'll be right over, yummmmm.
    what a fun idea. I love decorating boxes and cans... perfect little sassy image, colored just right, as always!
    Happy you joined in the Sassy Challenge this week gf!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute up cycled project! Thats what a great idea! Nicely done!
    Happy three day weekend,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Classy Trash Can!!! Much more worthy to hide the chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh, Barbara, I love this and glad to see Mo is doing well :)

    ReplyDelete