Thursday, February 24, 2011

sassy cheryls


Happy Thursday the weekend is almost here!!!! well tomorrow I'm headed to the scrapbook expo I'm so excited.and then on Sunday I'm going with my daughter,my sil Patsy,my friend sherry and i think they invited some other girls.So i know were so gonna have a great time,but didn't want to forget my card i did for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ Its a bunny /spring theme and the girls on the DT rocked it again.These girls are amazing most of them are copic users but one Judy she colors with her prismas like no other.I been practicing but you kinda have to have patience.LOL!! I wonder if she would let me come stay a month at her house,so she can teach me her skills.LOL!!Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Barbara and I love those little sparkles. You did an amazing job with the coloring! You rocked it! :)
    Thanks for playing again and have fun at the expo. And I'm with you, thank goodness it's almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Ms Barbara, you have created a wonderful challenge card. Love the colors and your coloring is great. Have fun at the Expo..shop for me too LOL Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all your glitter and great colouring.

    Thanks for joining us in sassy Cheryls challenge.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great project... did that cat find its way into the candy in your last project???? Thanks for joining us again at Sassy cheryls this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!! what a little cutie pie bunny! what a fun card Miss Barbara! I love it!
    So glad you joined us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
    Hugs to ya!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh too cute!! One of my favorite images!! Great project too!! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love all the sparkle! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete