Thursday, February 17, 2011

Show me Thursday



Hi just had to do a quick post,its show me Thursday over at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/ you show us your studio and tell us what your working on.It doesn't have to be a image of sassy Cheryl's,its just to let all us nosey people peak in your room.Well I'm almost finished with it I'm working on a little box i bought from the dollar bin at Michael's.You see i have so much stuff because I'm always trying something.And then when i go visit a artist named Tammy Tutterow she inspires me to step out of my box.So this is what I'm working on i hope you come play with us all you have to do is take a pic of your space and let us come take a peak.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

5 comments:

  1. Lots of K company goodness here! Love it.

    Barbara, I'm laughing about your comment on the ex reading my blog. Posting those little things are helping me cope with hubbys (PEG- psycho ex Girlfriend) creeping on my blog. lol you're funny. Those posts are really for her but its funny how two of my crafting cyber friends commented. LOL both made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, that box is simply darling. I for one am glad that you're trying new stuff. That way I/we get to see fun stuff like this! Love it girl. Thanks for showing us your space this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, that's an increddible project you have going on. I love that paper pack too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K & Company make gorgeous products. Love the boxes!!!!

    ReplyDelete