Hi everyone well I'm back to post a card i did for a challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ this week its a Blue challenge that's it, so how easy was that for me, super easy being that is one of my favorite colors.And also i hope to be back this weekend to post my award i got from two amazing girls they each gave me the same one so happy, so thank you Cec and leslie.Well now that the holidays are over i hope to blog more and share my everyday things its kinda hard because i spend so much time shopping or online shopping.LOL!! Yes i need to have every crafty thing there is out there.Like today went to my WW meeting and well that was bad .anyways then headed off to michaels and bought more paper a great sizzix valentines folder and bling.Then came home and hubby felt bad so he took me back and i got some more stuff.LOL!! Ill share later it was like a great day minus on gaining weight i got stuff from stampin up and MFT(in the mail) got hooked on them because of arlene my butterflykisses on you tube.Then we can talk about Bona livelovescrap on you tube im like collecting flowers from iamroses because of her.LOL!! And then Bona sells some great dress forms so of course had to buy some of those.LOL! But this year im cutting back Bona you inspired me to use what i have,and im gonna try real hard well at least till Febuary when the scrapbook expo comes to OC.LOL!! I should call my blog life of a going broke stamper OK well thanks for stopping by and please remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



A very pretty card. So glad you got some great shopping done.
ReplyDeleteOh Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work on your blue card!!!
Fantastic colouring and the blues are great!
I LOVE that punched border that matches all of the ladybugs :o)
Your flowers are so different and unique!!!
Hugs, Candy
Fantastic card Barbara! Love the shade of blue and the polka dot paper is a winner! Love it girlie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing in the challenge this week.
So precious! Great lady bug punch and beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Barbara. Perfect for the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's! Peggy x
ReplyDeletelove it
ReplyDeleteLol, I really am laughing out loud. Barbara, your lifes happening remind me of a lot of my days. I was really laughing about how you said you were really going to try and use the stuff you have...until February when the OC expo comes to town!!! This will be the first time in many years that I will miss the OC expo. Now that we've moved to TX, I have to wait until June. ( when nobody wants to leave their houses due to the extreme heart. Lol my friends from cypress are coming to visit when the expo is here, so I am looking forward to that. Anyways, I'm rambling on you page.
ReplyDeleteYour card is very cute. Love the colors you've used!
You crack me up!
Leslie