Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sassy cheryls


Hi everyone just a quick post before i head out the door.First off i hope you all had a great Holiday,mine was amazing i got so many new toys i felt like a kid again.LOL!!I have the best hubby ever he let me pick out all my xmas gifts and i was ordering like crazy on line.Got lots of paper packs must have ordered all of K&Co paper,Tim Holtz and my new fav is graphic 45.Oh I'm loving that line,well before i go on i want to share a card i did for sassy Cheryl's the challenge is teddy bears how simple is that.So come play along grab one of her cute bears and play with us at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

10 comments:

  1. I love this image and you did a fab job just perfect for this challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Barbara! One of my favorite bear images. You did an amazing job on this gorgeous card! LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Babes delighted to read all the scrummy things you got from Santa ooops I mean Hubby LOL !!!! Your card is fab Babs love it !!! HUGS MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Barbara!!!!
    this is one of my all time fave little bears!What a great card gf! love it.
    Glad you played along with us this week!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara,
    I have a surprise post for you today. http://leslieavila.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year.html
    Blessings to you~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color selection. I like the MS fence border punch. I have admired it for so long and never bought it. I never thought of using it as a center line. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara, this card is great. Do I see some use of the I-Rock? I also see some of those fabulous flowers. Great paper and fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this!!!
    Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Barbara! Nice to see some Spring colors. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is Beautiful! Girl, I've missed you so much! We have lots, lots! to catch up on!
    Hugs,
    Barb.

    ReplyDelete