Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok what a great title right well as Martin Luther King said i have a dream.well my saying is I'M FREE.well i quit my job at Target after 11 plus years of taking peoples crap and management changing like we change underwear it was bad.and you know what i feel like it was the best thing ever.I went to work when my kids were in high school it wasn't a career it was for spending money cause believe me when i say the pay was nothing to brag about, i wasn't supporting myself working there.LOL!! But as time goes on you stay because of the friends you meet and the guest that are super sweet.(most of them)So on MLK day i didn't even clock in told HR and store manger I QUIT!! tossed my badge and i was done.So on MLK day i will always remember the freedom i felt when i walked out.OK enough about that. The other day i think it was Friday went to Michael's with my friend Cherie we bought these cute boxes in the dollar bin and this is what i created with it, the paper is from graphic 45 i used some crackle paint on it mist the heck out of it with glimmer mist and you know i think i like it.Well thanks for stopping in and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW this has just taken my breath away it is sooooooooooo beautiful !!!!! I love it !!! Just bought some crackle paint have never tried it before WOO HOOO BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy being free. :) Lovely box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,
    I'm sorry about your job. Targets missing out! I can't believe you just walked in and quit. I guessing, no severance pay. Lol I'm joking. I wish that surfing the web was a high paying job. I'd be rolling in dough. I'd even put in overtime! Lol
    On a brighter note, I love your box. I love the dollar store AND I love graphic 45! score! Are you going to the expo in february? My hubby might send me...yeah I miss my cali friends!
    Okay, am I rambling again? Lol happy weekend!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD for you for standing up for yourself ! Noone should take crap from others !!
    I did get your card - thank you it's beautiful hanging on my wall right infront of me so I can see it all the time: I thought I sent you a message.. but I rebooted my computer so I can't even check the email addy... would you drop me a mail so I can get your addy again. I miss you too.
    najp@email.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on quiting....I work retail I know exactly how you feel/felt! But believe me I am going to do it.....hmmm when it is going to hurt the most maybe... November!!....can't wait for the day I can enjoy the Christmas holiday season....love your box

    ReplyDelete