Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tim Holtz


Hi everyone well its Wednesday and my day off.Thank goodness well i haven't posted the reason is i lost my mojo.Yes it happens so instead i been on a shopping frenzy,and I'm hooked on Tim Holtz gosh his dies are amazing and then there is you tube i can sit and watch videos all day long.There are two girls who our great its Arlene and Bona they do amazing mini books,card OK everything.LOL!! and well I'm hooked i watch everyday and i lurk around their blogs and i love their work.well anyways that's where i been.LOL!! well i ordered the Tim Holtz die Bird cage and two others that are on their way tabs ,and the flower one.And when i got my die on Friday along with my stamp in up goodies ill share my stuff later.I did a card for a friend using this die.oh my gosh kinda wanted to keep it but ill mail it instead.LOL!!so here is the card and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Barbara! Nice to see you crafting again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babzi !!!!! I love Tim Holtz also !!! I love your card it is sooooo different !!! I hope you are well my friend !!! BIG BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Barbara, you're so sweet. Thank you so much for watching my vids. I miss making them. I love your card. The Bird Cage die is my ultimate fav next to the Tattered Florals and Baroque. OK! I their all my favorites. heehee TFS!

    ReplyDelete