Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sassy Cheryls


Happy Thursday,look at me I'm posting twice this week.LOL!! I get on this morning and i see i had some comments and one is from Leslie Avila oh my gosh this girl has a amazing studio she was also featured on Crafty storage her space is amazing and just learned she was from OC and moved so sad for me i would have love to meet her.Leslie Thanks for visiting well OK its early like 6:21am and i need to finish getting ready for work but i had to post a card for none other but Sassy Cheryl's the challenge is to use Tulle or Ribbon if i remember right.Hey its early i only had two cups of coffee.anyways this is my card so stop over and http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ grab some images and come play along.Thanks for visting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!

7 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is super cute. I love this image. What a great card and your coloring, as always is amazing!!!!!
    THanks for playing in the challenge. Go grab you another cup of coffee. I'm on my 3rd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Babzi you are on a role !!! Love this card and the sentiment !! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card barbara, love your tulle too.

    Thanks for joining us this week.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Barbara. Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the little touches of tulle on these card..
    your card is to darn cute! love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as cute as can be, Barbara! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

    ReplyDelete