Saturday, November 13, 2010

Show me Thursday







Hey Its Saturday and what a beautiful day it is.First off hubby took me to Michael's and i got some great Tim Holtz keyhole charms and keys and then the second is, Bona from you tube visited my blog.i was screaming telling hubby you know that girl i go on and on about well she stopped and left me a comment.LOL!! he yelled and told me to calm down and then he started laughing.Bona thank you so much your such a amazing artist and i love everything about your work i even ordered some flowers last night from your favorite place.LOL!! I love flowers OK i better stop or she will think I'm a stalker or something.LOL!! Well Cheryl over at http://sassycheryls.blogspot.com/has started something new its called Show me Thursday you take a pic of your space and tell her what your working on so i did take a few and im working on xmas cards so here is my space and thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everday its good for the soul

9 comments:

  1. Hey, how cool is that! And I love your workspace. That's great. You have lots and lots of stuff, as I already knew. You look well stocked! :)
    I'm so glad that you decided to share! It's fun snooping and seeing what everyone is working on!!! I just love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara great space and you do have a few supplies don't you. I'm so glad you posted your space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!!! I have scrap room envy! Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!WOW! and WOW!
    your creative space in just wonderful...
    Now I am seeing that my little picture is just the tip of the space I get to play in..
    before I take more pictures, I must be able to actually see the work space... etc... hee hee..
    thanks Barbars for sharing this fabo picture..
    I agree with Cheryl. now we can picture each other sitting in tour various crafty spaces when we create..
    this is kind of like being peeping toms... I mean ( peeping sassies) hee.
    hugs to you!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb - I think you need some more stuff! We need a shopping trip together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Barbara. I love you have all the supplies close to access around you. I think I have to rearrange my craftroom like yours as I found that I have to get up too much to get stuff to my desk :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! Can I come over and play?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wholly ink pads, Batman, you've got a lot of stamps! Lol great space you've got Barbara! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool! I am still working on studio and to look at all the others is wounderful to get great ideas. One of the things I had to do is to get all of my rubber stamps from old, out, take them off the blocks and put them in CD holders for more room. As far as supplies...I have not bought in a long time...except, well Digis!!!!!! Thanks for the look, Tootsie

    ReplyDelete