Friday, October 22, 2010

Sassy Cheryls


Hi everyone and Happy Friday,gosh this week went by so quick.well i been slacking i know and i want to thank you all who stop by and leave me a comment.Today i have a card i made for Sassy Cheryl's its a furry challenge so i picked another of my favorite images and i even made the flower on this card.I just love it,i been making lots of flowers ill share a pick soon.So why don't you all come play with sassy Cheryl's this week over athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ and just a heads up she has a sale going on,go check it out.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Barbara. Great coloring and the papers are so up-beat. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Barbara!!! The papers are perfect and I just adore the embellishments! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute....just love it Janetlynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara,, how to cute is this... I just had to have this sweet image and have never played with it!
    Your card is adorable! love your colors and the fun martha leaf border... see you have been shopping just a wee bit :)
    thanks for playing along in the Sassy Challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love your button flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the flower embellishment & vine punch. I just got that one last week. I think it will end up being one of my favorites. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing the MS border punch design. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, so very cute! Love it, my friend! Thank you for joining us for the Sassy Cheryls challenge this week. Be sure to check out tomorrow's challenge, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara,
    This card is so cute! I've never seen this stamp image and you've colored it wonderfully. Loving your lolipop flower. Thanks for viewing my studio. We just moved from Cypress, CA in august to Georgetown, Tx. I see that you are from HB. We miss our friends from Cali but are loving it here in tx. Any who, thanks for sharing your creation. Keep them coming.
    Hugs,
    Leslie Avila

    ReplyDelete