Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's


Hi its me again,gosh it seems like i only post when I'm doing Sassy Cheryl's challenges.I need to keep up with my blog well life is kinda nuts here i have a cat that has issues and well life for me is cleaning up after her.anyways lets get down to this weeks challenge over at http://sassycheryls.com/ the theme is to use a nesstie you know those great dies made by spellbinders .Its to use one on your card i used a deckle one and then i went with Frankie wasn't sure about this image at first ,but now i like him allot he's kinda cute for a guy who is green and has plugs on the side.LOL!!So come join us at sassy Cheryl's and check out the DT they are a talented bunch of ladies.They can come up with some amazing cards everyweek and they always have me saying WOW!!!!!well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.And before i forget just wanted to say Erin call your mother.LOL!!

8 comments:

  1. Great card Barbara! Love how his pants match the DP. I think Frankie is kinda cute too. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie

    first, THANK YOU so much for the card. I did get, and I feel horrible about never letting you know, but it is hanging here so I see it every day.
    second thank you so much, yep we're having a baby again !!
    third thank you for all the sweet comments.
    forth, would you please drop me an email, I lost your addy, najp@email.dk
    HUGS Annita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is so adorable. I just love what you did with Frankie. Great coloring. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Barbara, if you are going to play in only one challenge we love it you create darling cards like this for ours :) Thanks for being such an important part of the Sassy Cheryls PCP group and for playing the Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara! This is so cute! Makes me excited for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, Gotta love Cheryl's Frankie.. what a darling card! you go girl!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara-fab job, my friend-DP is perfect with Frankie's pants!!!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Check out the new one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete