Thursday, September 23, 2010

Michelle Perkett


Hi and Happy Thursday ,gosh this week is going fast.Well i have another card i did and its for a challenge over athttp://michelleperkettstudio.blogspot.com/ and she has some wonderful fairy's and you have to see the mermaids just beautiful.and why do i love Michelle well she's from OC just like me.LOL!!Anyways their challenge is a tag challenge so here is my card and i hope you come play along she has some real beautiful images.well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

11 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous Barbara!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love that DP!! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara you card is beautiful! You did a wonderful job with "Put On Your Party Dress"! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Michelle Perkett Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barbara, I love the colours and the bp is fab!! Thanks for sharing it with us at MPS :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I love your tag. The bling is perfect. So pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at MPS.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower is to die for. Did you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara
    WOW, this is beautiful, great color combo, and the dress looks stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! What a nice post, thank you!!:) Hi from CDM!!:) I LOVE your party dress card, Barbara! Its darling and I love the bling, so girly and pretty!! Thank you for joining our challenge at MPS this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Don't you just love that image?! Thanks for joining us at MPS.
    Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this tagcard! You colored the partydress fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week!
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete