Hi everyone its my day off and I'm enjoying it its nice and cool here thank goodness!!!I hate hot even though i live by the beach.LOL!!well its another challenge over at http://sassycheryls.com/ and this week its snowmen, ribbon,buttons and sparkle.How fun is that,anyway the DT is also amazing i have a few that when i see their art I'm like wow!!!I'm not ready for Xmas yet but this was a challenge i had to do because i loved the theme so stop on over buy a few images because you know you can never buy just one. and her snowmen are so cute grab a few and come play this week.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is SO cute, Barbara. I love those snowflakes and the glitter really gives it that extra little 'kick'. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Barbara,lovely colours and great image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in the SC challenge.
Jackie :)
Oh, Barbara, this is awesome, Love the colors and your ribbon and snowflakes are perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week, always love to see your creations.
ReplyDeleteIsn't he just gorgeous your super snowman. Love the colours and DP.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Mette
so cute
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, Barbara. Love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Snowman challenge at Sassy Cheryl's this week!
ReplyDeletePeggy x
Such a cute card, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!
Love your card.
ReplyDelete