Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sassy Cheryls


Hi another sassy Cheryl's challenge and this week was flowers so here is my card and you should stop over and play athttp://sassycheryls.com/ every week she has new images.And its always fun to color her images sometimes i just color her images and then forget to join in in the challenges.LOL!!!well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, Barbara!! Hope kitty is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Barbara, I'm glad you've joined us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Barbara! Your cards always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. Great paper and border combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, This is gorgeous. Love the coloring, colors and layout, Wow!!1 Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbara-she's precious! I love your colors. Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling! Thank you for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and very cute card Barbara! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous image and I love the way you have coloured it Babzi!!!! I hope you are well ..

    ReplyDelete