Its friday and im so happy because the weekend is here.gosh it sounds like i work alot huhLOL!!! well idid a card for mo's challengeover athttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com and the challenge was dry embossing so this isnt nothing fancy but cody's ballon sure made me smile.so stop on over grab some of her images this ladys art is amazing and come join this week.now all i have to do is cross my fingers and hope ill win.LOL!! well have a great weekend and thanks for stoping by.And remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara, I hope little Mo gets better soon and I want to say how much you add to Mo's group with your wonderful comments and great personality.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is sweet! I just love that image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, this is such a cute card :-).
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx
Beautiful job Barbara.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.
ReplyDelete