Just a quick post to share a card i did for a challenge athttp://digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com/ so im crossing my fingers, the challenge was tie it up.so i tied string in the button.well have got my new kitty so ill share picks later.have a great day thanks for visiting and.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your project is just marvelous!! Thanks for tying one on with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteKymKreates
what an adorable card..your colors are fab B...Thanks for joining with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs, Monika
ReplyDeleteHi Barbara,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic card! Your coloring is beautiful, and I thank you so much for using one of Digi Doodle Shop's stamps, and for entering it in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Judy
Very nice, I've not used this image yet, you've done a great job with it. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
ReplyDeletexx
Beautiful card, Barbara, I love the vintage stamps and the way you colored it....
ReplyDeleteHarriet
I like your clean design. Glad you can join us at DDSB!
ReplyDeleteLove the image you have used and coloured in lovely too. Great dp. Thanks for joining in with us on DDSB
ReplyDeleteJayne xx
Hi there Barbara I adore this the use of the Digi Doodle shop image is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Digi Doodle shop's best challenge hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful, great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love your coloring!Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
ReplyDeleteGreetings,
Katja