Saturday, June 12, 2010

Its a better day


Hi its Saturday and we got back from San Diego on Thursday the 10th.Boy i needed the time away from home i did miss my dog Milo but he was in good hands with my son.I called everyday to make sure he was OK LOL!! I also decided we needed to save a cat from the shelter.I feel bad that we had to put one to sleep so i decided we needed to get one from the shelter.So Friday my son Danny and hubby mike we drove off to find the shelter and oh what a sad place.I don't know what i was expecting but i cried lots.I walked all the cages of the dogs and told them to be good and i hope they find good homes,then hubby comes by and says were here for a cat.OK so off to the cottages and my gosh cats galore big ones and small ones.All kinds of colors we seen a small one hubby liked but then the dog lady came in said he isn't for adoption he is taken.OK so then off to look some more gosh i couldn't decide so then we left and went and found the next cottage and there was one that was just meowing at me and trying to claw my sweatshirt.Her name was flower i thought who names a cat flower?well the same kinda person that would name a cat "MO"So we have a new member to our family and i cant wait till next week to get her.She had to be fixed and micro chipped and all that stuff.so next week ill post a real pic of her.Thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.Or head down to the animal shelter and save a life.It will give you a happy heart

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you've got a new furbaby! You'll make an excellent meowmie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet my new fur-sissy! Love ya mama!

    ReplyDelete