Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sassy Cheryls


Hi everyone it seems i only post when I'm doing a sassy challenge.LOL!! Well i just love her images and my collection is growing.Well this week its a sketch oh my gosh these girls on the DT they are amazing.They all have their own style and that's what makes them amazing.I guess in art there is no right or wrong i think you just have to have fun.OK well here is my card and if you want to join us this week go tohttp://sassycheryls.com/ and get a few digis and then play along with us.well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.oh and Sherry if your reading this my mailbox is still empty.LOL!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is darling! I looked close up and I love that glitter on the card. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Barbara! Yup - she sure does have fantastic images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, What a fun card, love your colors.. great take on the sketch challenge...
    thanks for playing along in the challenge this week..
    always look forward to seeing your creations!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Barbara love that new image, thanks for joining us in the SC challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute image choice for the challenge!! Great color choice and pretty paper too!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, Great card, love the colors and coloring. Isn't it fun that no two people color the same image the same way!!! Thanks for playing with us in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week, always great to see your creations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous close up!! :D I Love that card!. Thanks so much for being the first visitor to comment on my blog - it means a lot xx I am now following, and look forward to seeing more sassy stuff!

    ReplyDelete