Hi its sassy cheryls challenge again this will be a quick post but this weeks theme is white only no pretty colored papers just white.and Judy who rocks with her prisma pencils came up with it.She colors great with these pencils OK any ways grab a image over at http://sassycheryls.com/ and join us this week.well i have to say this was the quickest card i ever did reason is i have a sick cat she has cancer well they removed a big chunk of her ear so now just praying he got it all and it don't come back.So I'm just holding her and loving her but she looks ticked with that saucer thingy around her neck.well thanks for visiting and please do me a favor say a prayer for my cat just tell god i asked ya.well have a great week and remember do something creative.Its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hi Barbara, How cute cute cute is she...
ReplyDeletewhat a fun card.. lovin all the glitter and the great flowers to accent this little sweetie...
Thanks for playing along in the challenge this week!
Judy
Love your card! xo Lisa
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, Barbara! Love what you did. I could just hug that JDK chick for coming up with such a great challenge....I have enjoyed seeing everyone's take on it!
ReplyDeleteHope your kitty gets well soon.
Ahh Barbara so sorry to hear about your poor sick cat!!!
ReplyDeleteThis card is delish......love all the sparkle and pretty flowers! Good Luck x
Cute card Barbara. This is so great with the glitter. Perfect for the image.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card, Barbara, I love your colouring and glitter!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's!
And I'm sorry about your cat, I hope he will be fine!
Hugs, Alina
Beautiful card, I love the glitter background it works great with the image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge.
Jackie :)
The glitter looks great! Hope you cat is getting better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's
Hugs
Tracy
Fabulous job on the challenge... Love it!!
ReplyDelete