Hi everyone its Wednesday and i have another card to share.Well over at sassy Cheryl's its a boy theme and colors are cream and blue if i remember right.and for me these are hard to do i don't make lots plus you cant add lots of flowers and ribbon you know.I did the fly swatter from her images and boy i wanted to add some blue flowers i just bought with this pretty lace.But since i think ill send this to my son i don't think he would like all that.LOL!!So its kinda plain but i liked it.So stop over at http://sassycheryls.com/ grab a boy or two and come play along.well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative,everyday its good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is a great card! Personally I love how you made it simple. I think it really works for a boy card.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Cec
Awesome card, Barbara! I'm going to try and play on Friday. Wish me luck, cuz I'm definitely gonna need it!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card, Barbara. You did another great job on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteAwesome image choice for the challenge! I love the coloring and layout for it too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Hi Barbara! what a great card! love it.. thanks for playing along this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Judy
Barbara-great job on this week's challenge! I love this little guy! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls!
ReplyDeleteGreat card and boys cards can be difficult but you did a great job, thanks for joining us in the SC challenge :)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card, Barbara! Thank you for joining us again at Sassy Cheryl's!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Alina
Barbara, what a Great card for the Sassy Chery's Challenge this week. Love what you did and what you didn't do with it. Thanks for playing along with us!!
ReplyDeleteGreat boys card Barbara!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs,
Christa
Your card is adorable and very well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy
ReplyDeleteYour card is a perfect boy card Barbara I love the image.......but then I love all Cheryl's illustrations. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete