Monday, March 29, 2010

kristen powers


Hi another quick post to share a card i did its by a great artist named Kristen powers she has a group over at PCP and a shop athttp://kristenpowersink.etsy.com/oh my gosh i seen this bird and had to buy it then went back and bought a cute coffee cup.I'm really loving the birds and coffee images right now.Well the thing is i done it with Prismas pencils i wanted to try them because another great lady named Judy she colors with prismas and oh my goodness amazing work she does.so because of her i had to try it and i love them.Thanks Judy for always answering all my questions.Well here's my card and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative its good for your soul.

9 comments:

  1. Barbara, you did a wonderful job with the primas. There's not much more fun than coloring no matter what medium you use. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barbara, Well you did a fabulous job on this little lovely bird. I think you've found another technique that you're going to be AMAZING at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Barbara! Your first attempt is a thousand times better than mine-I'm sticking to Copics for now =) Please join in the challenge this week at Sassy Cheryls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Barbara! WOW! this is fantastic... prisma pencils are for you girl... love your vibrant colors!
    Now~didn't I tell you that they are really easy to work with.
    I switched around for years before finaly discovering this technique.
    I hope you check out ebay for good deals on the complete prisma sets..
    the ones I got were new and in the original box... it was like christmas when they came.
    I find that gamsol is easier for me to use when I put it in a small jar that I got at michaels, called double sided jar... I put a sponge piece that just fits the cirle.. then just dip your stubbie onto the sponge, so easier not to get to much on the stubbie.. and It won't spill very easy if you bump it...
    ok now I am ramblig..
    I am just so happy to tried it and like it.
    Happy coloring my friend.
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantabulous job!!!! HEY - I FOUND YOU!!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the Prismas. I go back and forth between pencils and and my Copics. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara,, so glad you entered this sweet card in this weeks challenge... I am in love with these fab colors...
    good luck my friend!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great Barbara! So glad we connected!

    I am now a follower and I hope you will pop by Julie's Open Window and follow as well!

    Nice to meet you : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Barbara :)
    I want to wish you a very Happy Easter.
    and tell you that I love this card you made with my image! I really appreciate you being a part of my group and cannot wait to see what else you come up with!
    ttys
    kristen (kp)

    ReplyDelete