Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge


Hi everyone its another challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's oh my gosh she just posted the cutest new images that you need to grab I'm hooked on her Digis's and im trying to buy all of them.LOL!! I have a great collection now but i don't think i can keep up with her.!! well here's my card for the challenge it was a Distressed challenge so i ruffed up the edges and then made my own flowers add a button and its my flower.This image was colored with my new Prisma pencils i kinda put my copics aside for now i want to try these for a bit.well before i forget stop over athttp://sassycheryls.com/ pick out some images and then join us for this weeks challenge.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh Barbara, I spied this image over at the shop and loved it.. you have just made my mind up to go get it!!! Fantastic card too by the way!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's, and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Barbara, you've again created another lovely card with a Sassy Cheryl image. You 'rock' on these Prisma Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! OH NO, please tell me she didn't post MORE new images. My bank account is already crying! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love that new sc image, thanks for joining us in the Sc challenge, Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, this is wonderful. Love the colors and that distressed circle flower looks so cute on there!! Wonderful job girl!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Barbara ... you did a great job with this new image of SC!

    Thanks for joining SC Challenge.

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute, I love the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. You did a terrific job with this challenge..Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Barbara, gorgeous colour combination, I love it!
    Thank you for joining us again!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card. I just love this image. Now seeing what you did with it makes me want it even more. Nice Job Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too Cute!! Thanks for joining us this week. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, I love your color combo. I think I need to get this one!

    ReplyDelete