Hi its a lazy Sunday and i thought i would do a quick Post.I was feeling kinda sick yesterday wasted a good Saturday in bed.And ERIN AND DANNY you should have called your mother!!!!OK anyways you all know that i love mo"s she is the first digi i bought gosh took me forever to learn to open up the zip file.LOL!!! Anyways i since have a good stash of her images that i collected over time.well i decided to check her challenge blog out and they had a sketch challenge going on.These women on her DT are amazing you should go take a look at http://digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/ well anyways this is what i did for the challenge this is the first time I'm playing in her challenge.But i had lots of fun doing this card.well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, I love this image! I have so many of Mo's that I sometimes forget them until I see them used by someone else! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! good luck in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour card is beautiful. Could you tell my kids to call their mother too..LOL. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week..
ReplyDeleteBarbara, What an awesome card you have created for the Challenge. So happy to see you over here too. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job Barbara.. I particularly like this "Landon" card "somewhere out there" and you did a fab job. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy.
ReplyDelete