Hi everyone remember i mentioned a artist named Michelle Perkett the last post.Well she visited my blog and then i went looking to see who she was come to find out,she is just amazing and from Orange County So i grabbed some images from her etsy shop and now i want them all.She has a group now over at paper craft planet but if you wanna know more about her check her blog outhttp://michelleperkett.blogspot.com/ i promise you will get hooked on her images here is a card i did last night.well hope you all have a great day doing something creative and thanks for visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Barbara,
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVE with this card! I cant tell you how beautiful she is! Thank you for such an amazing piece. I am so lucky to have you as a part of my group!
Michelle
PS - I noticed you have the "boob" girl following your blog, too! I cant figure out how to get rid of her!?! :))
Great card Barb. I have some of Michelle's digital images that I won from a challenge, but I haven't try them yet. Your card sure inspired me a lot. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cabio
So great card Barbara !!
ReplyDeleteshe is absolutely stunning !! fabulous !
ReplyDeletehugs Annita