Hi its Saturday and it was such a lazy day,went to a stamp in up party last night had the best time.I love to be around creative people,they just seem to make me feel good.Well i have been coloring like crazy and right now its Michelle perketts images they are so whimsical,I'm telling you I'm hooked on Digis.Well here is a couple i have colored using her images the Halloween is for her first challenge and the other one i got from her etsy site check her out your gonna love her.well thanks for stopping by hope you have a great weekend doing something creative
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow! Awesome as usual Barbara!
ReplyDeleteoh how cute! I love it! I've been to her Etsy site and am being a very good girl, lol.....got too many now...scratch that, just have a lot that I haven't colored yet. Great job, I'd love to receive these treats, lo!
ReplyDeletehugs
Barbara, these are so awesome! I cant get enough of your artwork! Thank you for so many gorgeous pieces this week!
ReplyDeleteMichelle :)