Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday


Yup that's what it is just a lazy Sunday,I'm lounging in my sweats haven't even opened the blinds.I guess because its one of those days.Well i did color early this morning another one of Mo's i tell you she is my latest addiction,plus i still love chocolate.Coloring and chocolate mmm sounds good ill have to buy some and stash it in my studio.Sometimes i don't like to share LOL!!! Oh before i forget there is a artist her name is Michelle Perkett she's from orange county and she has some great digital images ,the girls at Copic buzz are talking up a storm about her.And since she's from OC i wanted to let her know I'm loving that she's from here.so you can check her out at michelle perkett.blogspot.com OK I'm off to color some more or maybe watch some TV but before i forget thanks for visiting and enjoy your day being creative.

2 comments:

  1. oh I'm so jealous. lol... I wish I could have stayed in my pj's and colored, lol!!!! Great great card....love that image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job coloring this image!! I think the whole thing is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete