Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wearin Green



Happy Thursday gosh this week has went by so fast dont you think? with the time change its like im confussed or maybe its just me.LOL!! Because last night i didnt go to bed to 11 which is late for me im a sleeper use to be in bed no later then 8pm What a party animal huh i guess as you get older you try to stay awake longer being time is flying by.LOL!!! Ok so i was working on my card last night for the challenge over athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ its all about "Wearin Green" so this is my card i dont send out cards for St Patricks but this one i think i will.Well thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! this is fantatic! doesn't she look great all in greens!
    love your coloring and these sweet tiny flowers!
    Always happy to have you get sassy with us!
    thanks bunches gf!
    hugs to ya
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara...you are so nice. If it were me, I'd KEEP this card. It's so cute! hehe! Love the image...and your coloring is so soft and pretty! So happy that you've joined us for this week's fun "green" challenge at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank
    p.s. I hate when we change times...I lived 25 years in Phx., AZ...where the time never changed. So living in VA, I'm always confused! I'm blaming it on the time change thing! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should DEFINITELY send it. Share it with someone and make them smile, Barbara. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the 'wearin' green challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. Happy Saint Patty's Day! Good luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara. Love the card, what a pretty shade of green. Thanks for visiting Planet Penny, hope you get to have a go at needlefelting soon!
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete