Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday!!!!!



I everyone its been a few days since i last posted something but I've been busy.I wanted to share a card i did for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ it was a Sketch we had to follow,i don't do sketches much only cause i feel like i cant do what i want.So this was one i liked and was pretty simple .You need to come play along you can use any image as long as you follow the sketch.But I'm sure you will have to take a look in her shop I'm sure youll find some image you just have to have. I'm just saying lol well thanks for visiting and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul

4 comments:

  1. Well, you may not care for sketches but this one is GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT Barbara! It's simply amazing.
    Thanks for playing in the Sketch Time challenge with the Sassy DT this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us! Good luck in the drawing for the FREE images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling, Barb and it's perfect for our challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

    Don't tell anyone.. but I don't care for sketch challenges too!! It will be our little secret. It's like coloring where you have to stay in the lines!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so darn cute miss Barbara! Pure sweetness as always! love it gf!
    thanks for getting sassy with us this weei!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara what a sweet card honey!!! Love it!! Heeey we should go to the Prima crop wanna go with me? It's only $30 in May at Prima sure would be fun!!
    Let me know!! Frank

    ReplyDelete