Well I'm back wanted to share a card i colored yesterday its for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ The theme is Be my valentines and this was just perfect i have the boy and girl image but decided since i don't do much coloring using boy images id try using this one. Its been hard getting back into the hang of things Ive got to slow down a bit and boy its hard i feel like I'm hyper and hubby says a little ocd.I laugh cause being clean and organized is part of my everyday OK so not everyone vacums twice a day or hates trash in their trash cans and the laundry i do 3 times a week cause i hate the thought of dirty laundry sitting in the hamper.LOL!! I know but when its done i feel so good so that's all that matters right.But I'm trying so when i go to the heart doc again hubby will say i slowed down and taking it easy i did laundry only twice this week (Mon,Tue) and its only Wednesday.LOL!! hubby will drop a dime on me if i don't take it easy.So enough ill play more and leave the housework for another day.So why don't you come play along at Sassy Cheryl's with me you might win a$ 5.00 dollar shopping spree you don't have to use her images but why wouldn't you want to they are super cute I'm just saying.lol well thanks for stopping by,and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.And remember take time to smell the roses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm sure you are having a hard time slowing down . . . .you're always going a mile a minute..But you need to! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this little diddy of a card Barbara. It's gorgeous.
Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.