Hi Everyone well its been a little while since Ive blogged so many things have happened and we just started this new year.Funny though because i always think how you start the year is how it will end.Well now my thinking is different as of today,lol I hope it can only get better.I want to try so many different things, i want to see new places, meet new people, and create till my hearts content.I started working on this canvas adding odds n ends and just playing i came across this sheet of paper with this heart and i cut it out well at first i thought it wont fit i hadn't any direction i was just playing,so i thought lets make it smaller so i tore it then i thought duh... Why did i do that i don't want a broken heart i want a big fat heart that is happy and full of love.Anyways i put it on the canvas added some more stuff.The whole of the story is my heart was broken maybe just a little but it was broken and i didn't even know it.I woke up the next day with pain in my chest and like if some one was sitting on me.I could barley breath so i called 911 and they came and took me.I had a Heart Attack at my age(wont share but i feel young still)But boy was i scared so now I'm trying to take it easy and enjoy life.Enjoy my husband,my kids my parents my friends and everyone who matters to me.Its funny cause I've never taken time to smell the roses as the saying goes.But now i will, ill see even the beauty in cloudy days ,be nicer to people or just smile a little bit more.Cause you never know when you might not have another chance to smell the roses.So don't take life for granted enjoy it!! and remember do something creative everyday its good for the soul.Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to take the time to smell the roses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Honey, you have a heart as big as anyone which is why we all want you to take care of yourself so we can enjoy your shopping exploitations. Love ya GF. Take care and listen to the Dr.
ReplyDelete