Thursday, January 5, 2012

ITS 2012



Wow can you believe it seems like last year went by so fast.But I'm welcoming this year with a happy heart a new way of looking at life.The reason i say that cause i feel blessed have both my parents,my wonderful husband Mike and my two amazing kids Erin ,Danny and i have a great group of friends.And a awesome group of online friends who have a special place in my heart and they are always there when I'm having a bad day all i have to do is pop in and read their post and then it will make me smile.So yes this year ill wake with a happy heart and always think LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!.OK enough with all the mushy stuff i came to blog my first card for the new year.Its for the challenge going on over athttp://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/This weeks theme is New beginning New baby New anything So with that I'm sharing a new image i just got heck the die cut i used is new the card stock is new and the flowers were spritz with my new bottle of glimmer mist.LOL!! So why don't you come play along and join me you can use any image but i prefer sassy Cheryl's images they are so stickin cute. Well hope you have a blessed year and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul

6 comments:

  1. Hey hunny love your card its so bright and cheerful just like you.I agree we have a lot to be thankful for .x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to look at the new year! We are all so blessed. . . .and you're right, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! Hope you're amazing outlook catches on!
    This card would certainly brighten anyones day. I know it did mine. It's adorable and I love the pastel colors and the little bit of glitter. It's gorgeous, Barbara.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is soo sweet, love the colors and the image is so cute, your coloring and colors are perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss Barbara! I love all the NEW in this card! this is one of my fave spellbinders shapes, what a perfect setting for a sassy little girl! and of course some of my fave colors! great way to start off the new year for sure my friend!
    Thanks for getting Sassy with us this week!
    hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love your background border and gorgeous Sassy image.

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you chose to join us at Sassy Cheryl's as your first for 2012 (me, too!). This image is so cute-love your coloring and all of your new products! Fun, fun, FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete