Friday, December 30, 2011
Good-bye 2011
Wow where did the year go it seems like it went by so fast.What i can say is I'm kinda happy its over first in January i quit my job i have never felt so amazing then the day i quit.Funny because it was my first and only job retirement is so much better.lol (Thank you to my awesome hubby) I do miss the friends i worked with some i will bring with me into 2012 because they were true friends from the start.And the "one" person who i thought was a friend she knows who she is and reads my blog i can honestly say I'm glad i didn't invest to much heart or time i say good bye and i leave you behind .And all the new stamping girls i have met i hope we all will have time to hang out even more.(Harriet,Margarite,Jeanine)thanks for welcoming me into your circle.And all my friends who live in my computer like all the girls from Sassy Cheryl's and Cheryl herself I'm so glad to be part of your circle.and my special and closet online friend Barb( scrap2day) who we have chatted on the phone shared scrap booking/art supplies through the mail.I hope to get on a plane and come visit one day.LOL!!and you know you and John are always welcome.i want to say you are the best!!and thanks for being a friend.And all the other people i have chatted with on all my groups and i consider special you all have a place in my heart.with all that being said I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2012 bring you nothing but happiness and good health and fortune.And remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wishing you a very happy New Year!! Love your advice to be creative every day. Sometimes I have to remind myself of that.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Barbara, Hope your wrist gets to feeling better and you enjoy all of the wonderful crafting things you got as Christmas gifts. To a wonderful Sassy friend :) Hugs, Cathy
ReplyDelete