Happy thursday gosh seems forever since i blogged,been having to many doctor appts and im so over it.I had a chance to color last night it was 8:30pm and i couldnt sleep yes i go to bed early i need my rest.lol Well anyways over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ they are having a Bright and Cheery challenge so this is what i colored up the flower is made using crioline and i got the idea from Tammy Tutterow man this girl is amazing i love her work and she shares so much of her art.I lurk everyday to see what or if she blogged something new.LOL!! I hope you come play along and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You nailed Bright and Cheery with this one. Hope all is well with you and all these doctor apts. Hang in there Barbara. Linda
ReplyDeleteHi You! she is just sweet as can be miss Barbara! I love these colors together..
ReplyDeletePerfect little sentiment too!
all around fun card~ love it!
thanks for getting Sassy with us this week gf!
hugs
Judy
Barbara, this is such a beautiful Bright and Cheerful card GF, just like you. Love the image and as always Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you could join in the challenge this week with this amazing card Barbara. Just LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully colored and love the sentiment.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Bright & Cheery challenge this week.
Hello, my friend! This is such a cutie patootie! I have that sentiment stamp, too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!