Friday, July 22, 2011

sassy cheryls



Ok I'm back again with another card,this one is for the challenge over at http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com the theme is circles.So i colored up this cutie for the challenge.I don't do alot of boy images its kinda hard for me because i wont to always add flowers or ribbon.LOL!! So here's my card and thanks for stopping by and remember do something creative everyday,its good for the soul.

10 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is a fabulous card. Love that DP paper and the circle adornment(I wouldn't dare call it a flower). Great sentiment to go with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara,
    You've done a fantastic boy card. I totally feel the same way about wanting to add flowers or bows. I think you could do ribbon on a boy card if it's knotted instead of tied in a bow. It takes me a long time to do boy card. It's good for you to do a boy card, it forces you to really think about design. Keep insiping me sister!
    Hugs from Texas, ( yee-haw) lol
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you should do more! It's adorable. And what's wrong with flowers and ribbons on a boy card?! :)
    So glad that you joined in the challenge this week. So much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little fella. Using that coupon makes the perfect sentiment. He looks like he is going to jump right out and give me a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara! Another wonderfullllly colored sassy character! I love this little guy, and especially the great sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us again this week!
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great boys card, I find them so hard to do!
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Barbara!! Perfect sentiment for this cutie. Love that polka dot paper. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable!! Thanks for joining us this week.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Barbara-just adorable! Don't you love these latest SC images?! The sentiment is perfect, too!
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete