Friday, July 22, 2011




Hi everyone its friday and thank goodness,this weekend im gonna sit around and do nothing!!!! Ive been cleaning out the garage and boy do i have crafts from way back when.LOL!!But i do have some good news I won Mo's digital challenge for the black and white challenge plus i won on Prima on ustream on tuesday.And last week i won at phindys challenge so yeah i been pretty happy even with all the heat we have im feeling good. .So this week im gonna enter another card athttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/ and the theme is Summer Vacation.I love that they have all their challenges on the sidebar with dates and themes makes it easier to play along.Well thanks for stopping by and remember,do something creative everyday its good for the soul.

3 comments:

  1. How cute!! I could use a swimming pool right now, I'm melting in this heat! Thanks so much fro playing at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a real cutie card, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and such fun paper! I love the clear, bright colors you've used. Glad you joined us in Moo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete